Dear Parents / Guardians
This is to bring to your attention the following points:-
1. The New Scholastic Year 2020 – 2021 will commence on Wednesday 15th April 2020. The reporting time is as follows:
Nursery to Class II: 9:00 am to 12:40 pm
Class III to XII: 8:30 am to 1:50 pm
2. Students who report later than the stipulated date shall be fined Rs. 100/- per day
3. The boys should have a proper hair cut when they return to the School.
4. Please make arrangements to pay the first month of the school fee for the New Scholastic Year 2020 -21, latest by 7th April 2020 and further to be paid by the 10th of every month. Parents are advised to read fee payment related rules & regulations written in the fee book and ensure to make the payment accordingly. If the fee is not paid by the stipulated date, a fine shall be levied as per rule No. 2 mentioned in the fee book.
5. Please note that we endeavour to give your ward the very best in school infrastructure. It is very disheartening to see the misuse of school property. In future any damage/loss of school property would be recovered from the individual or group concerned.
6. Owing to the ever increasing price index and with our obligations of development, expansion, salary increments etc, we are left with no option but to go in for an unavoidable marginal increase in fee which has been uploaded on the school website.
7. Parents / Guardians are requested to advise their wards to follow the school rules and obey the teachers at all times. Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are not allowed in the school campus. If found, the same shall be confiscated and no request for returning of the same shall be entertained.
8. Please ensure that you have an email ID & Mobile Number which should be registered with the school office for convenient communication of notices and circulars.
9. We are happy to inform that the academic block is now covered under 24 hr. CCTV surveillance.
10. We take this opportunity to thank you for being a part of the Madhusthali Vidyapeeth family in the past academic term. It is a matter of great satisfaction for us to be associated with your delightful children.